We are honored to have our first nomination for the Blogger Recognition Award! This is not only meaningful because it is our first award, but it is an award for work and dedication, from someone who knows what it takes, another blogger. What’s more, we got this recognition while we were traveling in Malaysia!
How Did We Get the Award?
We were nominated by Swati Sinha. We thank her for this honor and recognition. Please swing by and visit her fabulous travel blog at Recipe4Travel.
How did Our blog start?
A big part of how we started our blog is who we are – a set of contradictions and more. We are minimalists and thrive on comforts. We are perfectionists and imperfect ourselves. We are divergent and mindful of social norms. We are inventive and seek continuity too. We are intuitive and spiritual and indulge in meticulously planning the trivial. We are easy-going and anxious about life-changes. Perhaps, there isn’t a contradiction that does not reside inside of us. We fulfill our curiosity, balancing these, one at a time. Likewise, we like to settle down and explore too.
Travel enriches our conversations and social lives. We love to share our experiences. And. If there’s anything that excites us more than sharing our travel story, it is sharing yours. Hence this platform.
Advice for New Bloggers
- Think about quality, not numbers: Things take time and so will your blog. Following builds gradually. Do not rush the process. Enjoy it.
- Tag limits: WordPress considers a combination of fifteen (15) tags and categories. If you exceed this number, your post remains invisible in the WordPress Reader. Be aware, bloggers!
Our Nominations – Roll of Honor
It is all about passing the award on! I am proud to announce these excellent blogs here.
- Anna Love Life – Travel and Outfit Inspirations
- Cook The Beans – Travel, Photography, and Vegan Recipes
- Dream & Wanderland – Travel and Lifestyle
- Caitlin Jean Russell – Destinations and Travel Tips
- Kima de Mizohican – Diversified Personal Blog
- I am not Home – Travel and Photography
- Wandering Ella – Travel and Food
- MelanatedButterfly – Travel and Photography
- RedHeadedBookLover – Book Reviews
- That South African Traveller – News, Lifestyle, Entertainment and Events
- Moving Shoe – Travel and Photography
- Bon Voyage – Travel and Photography
- Increase Freedom – Travel Inspiration
- The Mountain Girl – Travel Destinations and Stories
- Magazu Travelling – Vanlife, Travel
All of these bloggers have put together some intuitive design with inspirational content. Their time and dedication shows! Congratulations to them, and please consider visiting their sites!
Here is What You Need to do Now
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 or more other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you, again, Swati for this nomination. Congratulations everyone, you deserve it!
Spread the love!
To the nominated ones: We wish good luck with your travels and blogging journeys and leave you with a final nudge to ‘Pay it forward’ – we look forward to learn from you. That’s it for now. Oh, and we would be delighted if you could type in your email and subscribe to our posts!
Disclaimers: (1) Maps, wherever used on this site, serve a representational purpose only. Backpacking Series does not endorse or accept the boundaries shown, names, or designations used by map providers. (2) This story / article is based on personal opinions of the author. Backpacking Series is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity and it does not assume any responsibility or liability arising out of use of any information provided herein.