Sharing your backpacking story should be easy. We stand by that. So, keeping with the minimalist agenda that backpackers live by, here is a list of essentials. Send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line ‘Guest Column’.
A Minimalist Agenda
- The Story: All submissions, written in English, must be a minimum of 800 words, be easy to read, formatted using Microsoft Word, and indicate where to insert pictures.
- The Imagery: All submissions must be accompanied with captioned, good quality images. You must own copyrights to those pictures or suggest relevant public domain photographs (creative commons) while clearly providing credits.
- The Author: We will proudly feature you as an author in the Dorm of Fame™. Please help us by providing your full name, an email id, and a brief description (50-75 words) about yourself.
Before and After Queries
- What Should My Article Look Like? For a point of reference to draft your post, please feel free to browse some of our current stories, including guest columns. You may also send us specific queries via email.
- How To Track My Submissions? We will be interacting with you regularly through the publishing process. As a contributing author, you are subscribed (if not, scroll down to subscribe) to receive publish-notifications directly in your inbox. Other than that, we encourage you to follow our Facebook page to get notified when we publicize your post.